Important reasons why you need to attend MD AAHAM’s Annual Institute:
Attend sessions taught by nationally renowned speakers.
You will learn proven and new methods to decrease accounts receivable, reduce denied days, increase reimbursement, impact bottom line performance, and strategically plan for the future.Network with your colleagues – MD AAHAM has scheduled many opportunities for you to meet your colleagues, and develop valuable relationships you can build on for the future.
Vendor Hall – we will have a dedicated vendor hall for you to be able to meet with those that can best help you with your challenges.
Earn continuing education credits for attending the sessions, you will earn 10 CEU credits.
See the individuals and business that will be attending the event:
- Kim Scribner, CRCE-I, Howard County General Hospital
- Amy Weber, CRCP, MedStar Health
- MedStar Health
- Karen Moore, CRCE-I, Optum 360
- Jerry Teplitz, Jerry Teplitz Enterprises
- Pete Smith, Smith Impact
- Catherine Clark, CRCE, Kohler HealthCare Consulting, Inc.
- Kohler HealthCare Consulting, Inc.
- Carol Chong, Mosaic Healthcare Strategies, LLC
- Mosaic Healthcare Strategies, LLC
- Steve Kusic, National Recovery Agency
- National Recovery Agency
- Tracey Shetter, CHAM, CHAA, CRCS, Wellspan Health
- Wellspan Health
- Jim Whicker, Independent Consultant, EDI
- John Currier, AAHAM National President
- Sarah Mendiola, Fotheringill & Wade, LLC
- Fotheringill & Wade, LLC
- Peggy Naleppa, CEO, Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Paul Miller, Miller/Wenhold Strategies
- Miller/Wenhold Strategies
- Kevin McDaniel, Windriver Strategies
- WindRiver Strategies
- Lisa Woods, CHAM, Wellspan Health
- Kenneth Koerner, CRCE-I AAHAM National Treasurer
- Dave Timmons, Six String Leadership
- ROI Companies
- Accounts Receivable Clearing House, LLC
- MAMI and Bloom and Associates