Join local healthcare professionals for an evening of networking and drinks.
Join us as we celebrate this years CRCA Graduates, Corporate Sponsors and Chapter Award winners.
Registration: 10:00am - 10:30am
Opening Remarks: 10:30am - 10:45am
Education Sessions: 10:45am - 12:30pm
Lunch: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Presentation of CRCA Graduation Certificates, Corporate Sponsor Recognitions and Chapter Awards: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
‘Navigate the Seas of Healthcare Change’ at the 2018 Region 5 Dixie Institute at the beautiful Tampa Marriott Waterside! This event, hosted by the Florida Chapter, will take place February 25-28, 2018. The recently renovated hotel and waterside marina coupled with the rich history of the surrounding area will serve as a perfect backdrop to this year’s theme. The planning committee, comprised of volunteer members from Florida and the other four Region 5 States (AL,GA,SC,TN), is hard at work planning an event packed with innovative education sessions and unique networking activities.
- Alternative Care Settings and Population Health
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Updates
- Automation in Rev Cycle/Finance
- Robotic Process Automation
- Claim Status Innovations
- Legislative Updates
- Business Growth Strategies (business planning/financing/marketing/networking)
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan Management
- Intentional Communication
- ED Technical Coding and Charge Capture
- Synthetic Advance Refunding and Taxable Financing Options
- IT Engagement Models for the ACO
- Community Benefit Standards and the Rev Cycle
- Physician Interest (general)
- Health Plan Interest (general)
- Ratings Agency Discussion
- Leasing/Financing of Equipment or Real Estate
- Investment Management
- Payer Contracting/Negotiation
- Bundled Payment Case Studies
- MACRA Case Study
- Accounting Standards – with case study of implementations (ex. FASBs new revenue recognition standard)
- Worksheet S-10 and Medicare DSH Updates
- Intro to Healthcare Finance
Details will be available soon.