Join local healthcare professionals for an evening of networking and drinks.
Join us as we celebrate this years CRCA Graduates, Corporate Sponsors and Chapter Award winners.
Registration: 10:00am - 10:30am
Opening Remarks: 10:30am - 10:45am
Education Sessions: 10:45am - 12:30pm
Lunch: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Presentation of CRCA Graduation Certificates, Corporate Sponsor Recognitions and Chapter Awards: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
‘Navigate the Seas of Healthcare Change’ at the 2018 Region 5 Dixie Institute at the beautiful Tampa Marriott Waterside! This event, hosted by the Florida Chapter, will take place February 25-28, 2018. The recently renovated hotel and waterside marina coupled with the rich history of the surrounding area will serve as a perfect backdrop to this year’s theme. The planning committee, comprised of volunteer members from Florida and the other four Region 5 States (AL,GA,SC,TN), is hard at work planning an event packed with innovative education sessions and unique networking activities.
DECO will be attending this year's Virginia Chapter AAHAM Annual Spring Conference in Charlottesville, VA. See the agenda below.
|8:00-8:45||Registration & Breakfast|
|8:45-9:00||Opening Remarks and Updates
President, VA Chapter of AAHAM
|9:00-10:15||Using Humor & Perseverance to Over Come Any Obstacle
Bil Benden, Comic, Writer, Think of Great Thoughts
|10:15-10:30||Break/Corporate Partner Networking|
Mary Dias, PFS Director, UVA Health System
Julie Kesaday, PAU Director, UVA Health System
Ana Blackburn, Patient Access Director, UVA Health System
|11:45-12:45||Lunch/Corporate Partner Networking|
Larry Fitzgerald, Chief Financial & Business Development Officer,
UVA Health System
|1:45-2:45||Hot Topics in Legal Collections, Credit Reporting and Bankruptcy
Mark K. Groves, Member, Glasser and Glasser, P.L.C.
|2:45-3:00||Break/Corporate Partner Networking|
Jay Andrews, Vice President of Financial Policy, Virginia Hospital & Healthcare Association
- Alternative Care Settings and Population Health
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Updates
- Automation in Rev Cycle/Finance
- Robotic Process Automation
- Claim Status Innovations
- Legislative Updates
- Business Growth Strategies (business planning/financing/marketing/networking)
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan Management
- Intentional Communication
- ED Technical Coding and Charge Capture
- Synthetic Advance Refunding and Taxable Financing Options
- IT Engagement Models for the ACO
- Community Benefit Standards and the Rev Cycle
- Physician Interest (general)
- Health Plan Interest (general)
- Ratings Agency Discussion
- Leasing/Financing of Equipment or Real Estate
- Investment Management
- Payer Contracting/Negotiation
- Bundled Payment Case Studies
- MACRA Case Study
- Accounting Standards – with case study of implementations (ex. FASBs new revenue recognition standard)
- Worksheet S-10 and Medicare DSH Updates
- Intro to Healthcare Finance
Details will be available soon.
Join Godlee Davis and J. Pete Ash, Jr. at the Louisiana HFMA Annual Institute, held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Lafayette, LA, Sunday, May 6th - Tuesday, May 8th. This event will be hosted by the Louisiana HFMA Chapter. Join us for Golf to kick off the event, and don't miss out on the Crawfish Boil Sunday night, at 6:00 PM.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
May 9-11, 2018
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
1 Lake Oconee Trail Greensboro, Georgia 30642
Hereare just a few of the amazing things we will be doing:
A&A SessionsGolf Tournament
NetworkingBBQ by the Lake
Team BuildingOfficer/Board Installations
Great Gatsby Dinner Corn Hole Tournament
Key Speakers include:
Day Egusquiza -AR Systems, Inc.
Kurt Mosley -Merritt Hawkins
Mark Jones, - Orlando Health
Aaron Carr - Grady Health Systems